Bob Moore Construction Employment Opportunities
Commercial Construction Superintendent
Bob Moore Construction is accepting resumes for the position of commercial construction superintendent. Read the following for more information.
Bob Moore Construction, Inc. is currently seeking a highly motivated Commercial Construction Superintendent. This is a field based position primarily in the Dallas-Fort Worth area.
After reviewing the position below, if you are qualified, click here email your resume to email@example.com
Please include past construction references and salary history.
Project Superintendent has full responsibility for onsite production of the project, including direction tradesmen and subcontractors; providing quality control and assurance, assuring conformity to plans and specifications, maintaining sequences to meet schedule, conducting weekly jobsite coordination and safety meetings. Must maintain communication and keep a professional working relationship with owners, architects, project managers, engineers and subcontractors.
- On time, On Budget projects
- BMC is proud to be an OSHA partner – We count on our superintendents to maintain project safety, correct near misses, and maintain compliance with all OSHA rules
- Maintain Erosion Control measures and ensure compliance with EPA regulations
- Coordinate amongst the trade and schedule the trades
- Prepare 3 Week Look-Ahead Planners
- Close out and punch list
- Prepare Daily logs
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in ground up Industrial, Office, and Retail Commercial Construction from $5M to $20M.
- Strong customer service attitude.
- Thorough knowledge of plans and contract documents.
- Proficient management, leadership and computer skills.
- Must possess knowledge of all OSHA and EPA Regulations as they apply to construction field operations.