Bob Moore Construction Employment Opportunities
Are You a Superior Construction Professional?
Periodically, Bob Moore Construction has career opportunities open for top project management and construction professionals who would like to work with an established, client-focused general contractor and commercial construction company. We will post construction job listings on this page when they are available.
SUPERINTENDENT Position Open
Bob Moore Construction, Inc. is one of the leading General Contractors / Design-Builders in the DFW area. We incorporate a 70 year construction history with current technology systems and best in class website presence.
Check out our website at www.GeneralContractor.com to learn more about our long history, including the prestigious North Texas General Contractor of the Year award.
Bob Moore Construction is currently seeking a highly motivated Commercial Construction Superintendent. This is a field based position primarily in the Dallas-Fort Worth area.
After reviewing the position below, if you are qualified, please email your application to:
Please include past construction references and salary history.
Project Superintendent has full responsibility for onsite production of the project, including direction tradesmen and subcontractors; providing quality control and assurance, assuring conformity to plans and specifications, maintaining sequences to meet schedule, conducting weekly jobsite coordination and safety meetings. Must maintain communication and keep a professional working relationship with owners, architects, project managers, engineers and subcontractors.
- On time, On Budget projects
- BMC is proud to be an OSHA partner – We count on our superintendents to maintain project safety, correct near misses, and maintain compliance with all OSHA rules
- Maintain Erosion Control measures and ensure compliance with EPA regulations
- Coordinate amongst the trade and schedule the trades
- Prepare 3 Week Look-Ahead Planners
- Close out and punch list
- Prepare Daily logs
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in ground up Industrial, Office, and Retail Commercial Construction from $5M to $20M.
- Strong customer service attitude.
- Thorough knowledge of plans and contract documents.
- Proficient management, leadership and computer skills.
- Must possess knowledge of all OSHA and EPA Regulations as they apply to construction field operations.