Bob Moore Construction has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Project Manager in the Dallas-Fort Worth area.
Join Bob Moore Construction, one of Texas’ premier privately-owned general contractors, as a Senior Project Manager. We have constructed projects for some of the nation’s largest brands and are looking for an experienced professional to lead construction projects in the Dallas-Fort Worth area.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will oversee all aspects of commercial, industrial, and multifamily construction projects. This includes managing project costs to ensure completion within budget, creating project schedules with critical path steps, and meeting deadlines.
Your primary responsibilities will include overall project planning and scheduling, resource allocation, project accounting and control, providing technical direction, and ensuring adherence to quality and safety standards. You will also lead and develop project staff while ensuring exceptional customer satisfaction.
- Oversee high volume of $5M+ and 25,000+ sq. ft. ground-up construction projects in commercial and industrial sectors
- Conduct project pre-planning, including strategy-focused status meetings
- Manage the entire construction process
- Supervise Assistant Project Managers, Project Engineers, Administrative Professionals, and other team members as needed
- 7 to 12+ years of recent experience in ground-up commercial and industrial construction
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction from an accredited university
- Familiarity with Bluebeam, Building Connected, Procore, and MS Project
- Competitive Salary
- 401(k) matching
- Paid time off
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance